Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dyable Shoes

Since my wedding ceremony will be outdoors, I'm wondering what type of shoe I will be able to wear (and walk in). I really want to wear heels, but I'm sure that's not the most practical decision when I will be walking down an aisle made of grass. I've also contemplated wearing flats for the ceremony and then heels during the reception, but what length would you get your dress altered to? Oh the predicaments...

With the two pairs of shoes possibility in mind, a friend directed me to Unforgettable Moments. This site has about 15 different pairs of wedding heels and flats that can also be dyed to coincide with your wedding colors. They have over 60 different shades, so you should be able to find one that matches or works with your color scheme. I really want to wear purple or silver shoes...just something a little different (another tradition to break, perhaps). I prefer the Nathalie Dyeable Round-Toe Pump or the Charlottle Dyable Ballet Flat.


Nathalie Dyeable Round-Toe Pump: Payless Shoesource ($29.99)

If Unforgettable Moments sounds familiar, it may be because you have seen this line of shoes at your local Payless Shoesource. If you can't find a color you like, you can always purchase the white pair through Payless for only $29.99, instead of the $49.99 charge for the dyeable version. Also, with the Payless connection, all of the Unforgettable Moments shoes are BOGO (buy one get one 1/2 off). This is an awesome deal  if you're like me and can't decide what style of shoe to wear or are thinking about wearing a couple different pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment