Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my wedding planning blog! With just over 14 months to go before the big day, I will be sharing my thoughts, ideas, and wedding plans. Feedback is much appreciated!

Who are we?
My fiance Alex and I were introduced to each other through mutual friends in high school. Yes, we're the storybook high school sweethearts. We sat next to each other in Spanish II and began dating at the end of the spring semester of our sophomore year. After high school graduation, I moved away to Coe College in Cedar Rapids, while Alex attended Ashford University in Clinton. We've been together for the past six years and now share an apartmenet in Cedar Rapids with our recently adopted cat, Thor. To most outsiders, we are essentially opposites, but like most yin-yangs, we find a way to balance each other out.

We are so excited to share our wedding planning process with you!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment