Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Planning

Like so many women, I've been looking forward to planning a wedding since I was a child.  Now, when the opportunity is upon me, however, I can't help but shy away from the responsibility. As a public relations major in college, I've had a lot of experience planning and organizing various special events. It's a task I have really come to enjoy. When it comes to my own wedding, however, I've been so tempted to hire my own wedding planner. It's kind of ironic, really. Maybe sad, too.

Well, realistically, I'm not going to hire a wedding planner. Besides, Jennifer Lopez has shown us how disasterous that can be. Nope, I'm just going to have to do this on my own...with the help of friends and family, of course. Besides, who needs to hire a planner these days when so much planning and information is available online for FREE? Martha Stewart offers a very detailed To-Do List, and for the budget-wise bride-to-be, Frugal Bride offers a more pocketbook friendly version.

No comments:

Post a Comment